By Marybeth Kravets, MA & Imy F. Wax, MS
Finding the perfect college for a student with a learning disability can be a frustrating and time-consuming process – so the experts at The Princeton Review have thoroughly researched college programs across the country to help students and their families find the best match to suit their needs.
This unique resource is a guide to over 350 colleges and 1000 Quick Contact references for students with LD/ADHD, with detailed, thoroughly researched information on special LD programs, LD/ADHD services, and guidelines for LD/ADHD documentation, admissions process for regular admission and special admission, admissions criteria, enrollment, tuition, housing and more.
This essential resource includes more than 350 school profiles, plus:
- Strategies for finding the right program
- Services available at each college—from tutors to special testing arrangements
- Admissions requirements for each program
- Policies and procedures about course waivers and substitutions
- Contact information for program administrators
- Advice from specialists in the field of learning disabilities
- A Quick Contact Reference List with essential program information for an additional 1,000 schools